Hazardous Area Training
As part of the total Oil & Gas consulting solution our team has certified trainers and assessors who are available to come on site to deliver customised training to meet the specific needs of the customers.
Customised Training to Meet Your Needs
Training and Compliance Management Combined
Having the ability to help train our international customers on specific Australian compliance, design and installation requirements complements the other services our company offers and helps close out the compliant equipment supply chain. Our trainers and assessors can deliver training in classrooms or onsite giving the students specific, hands on training relevant to their field of work. By delivering industry specific training to designers and installers at the early stages of the equipment development process we give equipment manufactures the confidence to know their equipment is designed and built correctly from the start.
What Training Can We Deliver?
Lithium Oil & Gas can facilitate the delivery and assessment of a range of Oil & Gas training from boutique closed courses to industry recognised training in the following areas:
- IECEx and Australian Hazardous Area Classification
- IECEx and Australian Hazardous Area System Design
- IECEx and Australian Hazardous Area Installation
- IECEx and Australian Hazardous Area Inspection
- Fuel System Storage and AS/1940 Compliance
- Flammable Liquids Handling
- Flammable Gas Handling
- Spray Booth Design and Operation