Factory Acceptance Testing -FAT
The Lithium Oil & Gas Australian based quality assurance team is available to be dispatched globally to Asia, Europe, America and the Pacific to conduct factory acceptance testing (FAT) of your Oil & Gas, LNG and Petrochemical systems.
Factory Acceptance Testing Explained
Before equipment is delivered to site for installation, the end user must be sure that the equipment or plant has been completed to the required quality requirements and is fully operational. Factory acceptance testing is a comprehensive and detailed assessment of the equipment before it leaves the manufactures facility to ensure it meets all of the regulators and customers requirements.
Third Party Inspections Build Confidence
By engaging a third-party independent firm to complete your quality assurance and validation during the factory acceptance testing vendors and customers can have confidence their equipment is compliant prior to leaving the OEM warehouse.
Lithium Oil & Gas have qualified technicians who can verify the following items as required:
- Independently verify the functionality and quality of the equipment through function testing and simulations,
- Verify the equipment is built as per the approved design and documentations,
- Verify documentation including the electrical drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), manuals and the verification dossier,
- Conduct cable testing and instrumentation calibration,
- Complete initial detailed inspections as per AS/NZS 60079.14 & AS/NZS 60079.17,
- Comprehensive checking for completeness,
- Continual quality monitoring throughout the build,
- Engage in Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS).