Lithium Oil & Gas is an industry leader in the delivery of Hazardous area systems and projects. Our specialist hazardous area consultants are experts in the fields of hazardous area classification, design, installation, inspection, maintenance, training and accredited auditing across a range of facilities and industries.
What Makes our Hazardous Area Consultancy Service Different?
Our consultants aim to help our customers from the early stages of project development right through to the delivery phase. We offer a hands-on solution-based approach that is underpinned by many years of experience operating in various sectors of the hazardous area industry. It is only through experiencing and exposure to many sectors that allows us to come up with complaint and cost-effective solutions to our customers problems.
As well as hazardous area consultancy we also offer hazardous area training to help our customers better understand the often dynamic and complex field of hazardous area compliance. Lithium Oil & Gas have consultants who hold the Australia AS/NZS 4761 hazardous area competencies as well as the IECEx CoPC classification competencies.
Hazardous Area Consulting Area of Expertise
Lithium Oil & Gas offer consulting services in all sectors of hazardous areas. Our specialist constants can help in the following areas:
- Hazardous Area Classification: We provide hazardous area classifications for all dust, gas and flammable liquid hazardous area environments using the latest standards and mathematical modeling.
- Hazardous Area Verification Dossier: Our team of consultants can help build compliant dossiers with clear and defined structure to allow the dossier to be maintained easily and effectively by staff.
- Periodic Inspections: We can help companies develop maintenance and inspection strategies using periodic inspections, continuous supervision by skilled personnel or a combination of both to ensure their hazardous area equipment in maintained in accordance with AS/NZS 60079.17.
- Intrinsically Safe Systems: Our hazardous area consultants can design simple intrinsically safe systems through to complicated multiple supply integrated I.S systems.
- Equipment Selection: Our team can help customers select the correct equipment for the job taking into account the hazardous area and other external influences ensuring the system is compliant as required under the Australian Standards.
- Hazardous Area Audits: Our consultancy team has within its ranks Queensland Hazardous Area Auditors as well as Victorian H-Class inspectors. Ensuring our team are up to date with the latest compliance requirements and industry innovation.